Dobsonian Newton 200mm (8") F6 AutoTrack
Many amateur astronomers are fans of Dobson type telescope for visual observation, mainly for good transportability. Skywatcher is packed with new flex tubes a particularly easily manageable structural system. It has only 3 rods and can be pushed together quickly. Once arrived at the observation site, you need only to pull the tube apart and within seconds have a fully operational unit and adjusted. Even in the fully extended position, the telescope has a high rigidity. Despite its simple design, the manufacturer promises a particularly high adjustability.
- Optics with collapsible tube
- Rocker with reinforcing struts pillars.
- Eyepieces 25mm and 10mm (1.25 ")
- 2 inch by 1.25 inch adapter Crayfordauszug and T2-circuit camera
- 9x50 viewfinder with quick release for easy retrieval of objects
- Mirror with a marker for an easier adjustment
The integrated tracking system allows the photograph brighter objects. Unlike many standard Newton's there when Skywatcher Dobson trellis no problems with the focal position. The position of the focus can be adjusted flexibly. The high speed opens up interesting possibilities for lunar eclipses and planetary photography. The powerful servo motors on both axes can be controlled via the hand box and move the telescope with adjustable speed.